Patterns here, patterns there,
Patterns, patterns everywhere.
Patterns in nature and patterns man-made with care.
and the circular leaf pattern on this plant.
Are you tempted to count the leaves?
A fascinating, tightly structured pattern on a… Travellers Palm
which is not a palm
– but Ravenala madagascariensis
and related to the banana plant.
This man-made pattern of pavers and stones appeals for its
simple design, stark colours and contrasting textures.
And now… take a welcome rest on this solid, wooden bench
with its gently curved patterns and symmetry.
- Weekly Photo Challenge – “Pattern” (soumyav.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Pattern (platypiphotography.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Pattern II (mydogablog.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Pattern (atreegrowsinbklyn.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Pattern (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Pattern (scsurfbutler.com)