These ‘layers’ are opposites in so many ways…
The badlands of North Dakota
A flower in a tropical garden…
but I couldn’t find its name – can you help?
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Layer (beatsofpieces.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Layers; Brussel sprouts (ordibild.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Layers (myvoicerk.wordpress.com)
- 11-16-13 Weekly Photo Challenge – Layer (quotidianhudsonriver.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Layers (jansideas.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Layers (chocolatespoonandthecamera.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Layers (webcentrick.wordpress.com)
Comments on: "Weekly Photo Challenge: Layers" (3)
Some help in identifying the pink plant:
‘rose de porcelaine’. l looked on wikepedia and found as follows: -etlingera elatior. Lots of info and a picture like yours…see for yourself if this is right….the petals are quite thick and flower lasts a good while l think….almost like a succulent… luvena..
And in English, it is in the ‘ginger’ family…
Thanks. Glad you enjoyed the post.
Thanks for the follow at my my blog! your mission is admirable!