My great escape is…
a morning walk on a freshly washed beach
to see a sea of blue
or a slow saunter in the woods
to see a sea of green…
and with camera in hand
there are always surprises.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape (marsowords.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: escape (simplylifestuff.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape (annablakeblog.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape (mamasonshine.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape (memorycatcher.me)
Comments on: "Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape" (7)
These are perfect escapes! The butterfly is beautifully captured! Thanks for the ping back, Sally
Thanks for the kind comments. The Swallowtail butterfly is beautiful to see.
Yes, seeing these photos was a brief, sweet escape–a “pingback” to good memories.
Thanks for posting these pictures. Browsing through them offered me an enjoyable mini escape. 🙂
Thanks for your kind comments. I’ll look forward to seeing your ‘escape…’
Sounds like wonderful ways to escape. Thank you for the pingback.
They are wonderful escapes – so peaceful, inspirational and often, surprising!